Pokhara Tour Exquisite Excursion-1 day
Exquisite Excursion-1 day Pokhara Tour unveils the thrill and adventure of a perfect outing. Pokhara, nature’s hidden paradise, possesses nature's gift of superb beauty. With a majestic view of the Annapurna range at its backdrop and a serenity of lakes, Pokhara is the perfect destination for wonderful one-day tour.
Pokhara is blessed with stunning, incredible panoramic views of the Annapurna range and Machhapuchhare peak. Furthermore, its surroundings offer the most popular treks in the Annapurna region, the intensive Annapurna Circuit and Jomsom Treks. Together with these trek routes, there are a number of short treks that are equally fascinating such as the Sarankot, Naudanda, Ghandruk or Ghorepani treks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Ground transport in comfortable private vehicle
- Experienced English speaking guide
- All government taxes
- All city tour with permits and entrance fees for museums and monuments
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake), Pokhara Nepal
The Phewa Lake, the second largest lake in Nepal, adds to the enthralling beauty of Pokhara. The changing light of the sun on the Phewa Lake provides aesthetic calmness to the lovers of nature. On the eastern side of the lake, visitors can find a cluster of restaurants and pubs. Along with these attractions, boating, sailing, kayaking, canoeing, swimming, bird watching, fishing and angling are some of the activities which you can participate in at Phewa Lake. In the midst of the lake stands the Varahi Temple, , where animal and bird sacrifices are offered to the goddess Varahi by Hindu worshippers every Saturday.
Pass By: Devi's Falls, Pokhara, Sital path, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
David's Fall is a charming little waterfall located about 2 km southwest of the Pokhara Airport on the Siddhartha Highway. Also located very close to David's Fall is Gupteswar Gupha, a mysteriously sacred cave that holds special value for Hindus since a phallic symbol of Lord Shiva is perfectly preserved here in the condition it was discovered in. Locally, it is also named as Gupteswar Mahadev.
Pass By: Bindhya Basini Temple, Pokhara 33700 Nepal
Bindybasini Temple is the oldest religious shrine in Pokhara built in the 16th century. The main shrine of the temple is dedicated to the Goddess Durga where Hindu worshippers flock to perform sacrifices, especially on Saturday.
Pass By: Mahendra Cave, Pokhara Nepal
Mahendra Gupha(Cave) and Chamere Gufa are two other major, attractive natural sites reached after a two-hour walk north of Pokhara. The Mahendra Gupha is known as the ‘House of Bats’ and Chamere Gufa(Bat’s Cave) are aptly named owing to the number of bats living within theirwalls.
Pass By: Seti River Gourge, K.I. Singh Pool Me he equivocado en la opinión que he mandado hace un rato pues es Gratis, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Seti Gandaki Gorge, a wonder of nature that goes underground, vanishing from sight in many places along its route through the city. At various points the river is barely two meters wide and cuts a deep, narrow valley. . A good spot for watching the river below is Mahendra Pul, a small bridge at the center of the city.
Pass By: World Peace Pagoda, Pamdi Bhambadi G.V, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
World Peace Pagoda, a massive Buddhist stupa, is an impressive site in Pokhara situated on top of a hill on the southern shore of Phewa Lake. Besides being an impressive sight in itself, the Buddhist shrine is a great vantage point which offers spectacular views of the Annapurna range and Pokhara City.
Departure Point :Pokhara, Pokhara, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :12:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We can also arrange for Hotel pickups and drops upon request.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.