Pokhara: World's Steepest Zip Line Tour
World's Longest Zip-flyer (zip line) tour In Pokhara is a very stunning and awesome tour. Zip liner in Pokhara is (1.8 km) length. Zip flyer launch location is spectacular experience stunning views of the Annapurna range, dense forest and a beautiful river valley, experience the ultimate thrill of flying over (80 mph) as you descend (600 m/2000 ft). Zip flyer Nepal is the ultimate zip line experience in the heart of the Himalayas. It has an initial incline of 56 degrees which makes it the steepest zip line in the world. It is the tallest, longest and the steepest zip line in the world and it is also located in one of the most beautiful places on the planet. The zip flyer is located in Sarangkot which is only (30 min) ride from Pokhara Lakeside. The total duration of zip flyer is around (2 min). The tour starts and end from Lakeside.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off, Photo and video, all fees and taxes,Yes i Did it Adventure Certificate
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses and gratitude
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: North East of Town Sarangkot, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Our representative will come to your hotel to pick you up and drive you to the Zipflyer station (30 min) from Lakeside. You can see breath-taking view of the Himalayan of mountains range. at (5400 ft) on top of water level you'll sit into a special harness seat and wait your launch right away, and it's a race to the bottom 5,4,3,2,1 and you're off, fast to one hundred mph as you descend towards base station in Hemja, over the course of (2 min). The main attraction you'll view of majestic Fishtail, the Annapurna Mountain and also the raging Seti stream. Videos and pictures of your will be available at the end of your ride. Then drive back to Lakeside (30 min) and drop you to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup service from your hotel or residence inside Lakeside area.Airports
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.