Polaris Buggy 4-Hour Safari from Rethymno Town
Head up to the mountains and into the wild Cretan nature on a 4 hour small group buggy safari. You will travel through shallow waters and through impressive gorges featuring amazing archeological formations. You will encounter some incredible wildlife and visit some traditional 11th and 12th century Cretan villages that are not spotted on the map. Make several stops on the route including a stop at a traditional kafeneion (traditional Greek coffeehouse).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Choose an early morning or afternoon departure and your required buggy numbers when you book. Then, begin your experience with a pickup from your hotel in Rethymno or Georgiopoulos Town, or alternatively, Rethymno bus station or the office of the local service provider.
Once at the buggy base, meet your qualified guide and be provided with your Polaris buggy, helmet, and a detailed briefing. Then, when you’re ready, set off on your fun safari.
Drive off road as you head up the slopes of Mt. Maroulas. Make your first stop on the summit and enjoy about 10 minutes to soak up the magnificent panoramic views and take some unique photos.
Continue from here and make a second stop at Gidospito near the shores of the beautiful Potami Dam Lake. Enjoy about 20 minutes here to relax and refuel with a coffee at a traditional kafeneion (coffee house) located in a setting to remember.
Last but not least, drive on to the picturesque village of Prassies and break here for a quick snack.
Finally, return to the buggy base before a drop-off at the original starting point brings your experience to an end. You’ll come away with some beautiful photos and memories that will make your visit to Greece extra special.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum age in order to drive is 18 years
- Minimum age to attend the tour is 4 years
- Not recommended for participants with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- Bring your sun protection
- Bring your driving license
- Avoid white t-shirts and flip flopshotesl
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.