Polaris RMK 850 Snowmobile Rental
Panoramic vistas, Snow Ghosts, and Wild life viewing potential, all combine to provide a breath-taking adventure with views rarely seen- except in the back country. More than just another trail ride, we offer a true adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Helmet, Goggles
- Lunch - Guided Full Day rentals include lunch, which consists of: Main, 2 sides and a drink.
- Jacket, Snowpants and Gloves available at no additional charge
- Snow Pants, Snow Jacket, Gloves available on request. No additional Fee)
What's excluded :
- State Recreational Use Permit ($10 per person) purchased separately..
- Snow Boots are not provided and must be worn. Call for details if you need to rent some
- Hands-down the Best adventuring in winter is on a Polaris Snowmobile. Action Rentals has brand new 2021 Polaris RMK Pro's for your riding pleasure. Trail rides, Boondocking, Guided and Unguided - you tell us what your riding style is and we'll get you setup to enjoy some of the most phenomenal terrain in the area.
Pro rider, New rider, Big Groups, Small Groups.
Departure Point :105 Olney Loop Rd, Whitefish, MT 59937, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for infants / toddlers.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.