Polaris Slingshot Local Adventure Tour For up to TWO People
Embark for our local hub located just outside of the cruise port at Port Canaveral on your follow the leader style tour of all the local hotspots. While listening to your guide with our commercial grade radios, you will learn about some history and local culture of the area. Stops include Cocoa Beach Pier, Cocoa Village for shopping and even a lunch stop where you will have the chance to purchase and try some local cuisine!
Caters to cruise ship guests and others vacationing in the area. All drivers must be 25 years of age and have a valid drivers license. Driver must know have to drive a manual vehicle. Passenger must be able to legally ride in the vehicle without the aid of a child or booster seat.
Guests must contact merchant directly to confirm additional details for the vehicle upon booking.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Eye Protection
What's excluded :
- Damage Waiver Fee
- Refundable Security Deposit
- Surfing Equipment/ Lessons
- Food and Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Canaveral, Cape Canaveral, Brevard County, Florida
See the NASA Vehicle assembly building and talk about the role Kennedy Space Center has played in this area and the effects of NASA and Kennedy Space Center play on the local economy.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Canaveral Lock, 998 Mullet Rd, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920-4505
Take a quick stop at the Canaveral Lock and learn about why it is important and what it does and maybe even see it in action.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cocoa Beach Pier, 401 Meade Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931-3775
There will be a stop at the pier where you will be able to get out, stretch you legs, take a swim, fish or even try your hand at surfing with our onsite surf partner where you can rent a surf board or take a condensed lesson.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :8801 Astronaut Blvd, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.