Polaris Vip Ride
Enjoy the adrenaline of driving your own Buggy through the natural beauties of Punta Cana! Explore exotic routes and learn about traditional life in the Dominican countryside.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The tour guide
- Helmet (mandatory)
- Transportation, (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Punta Cana area).
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- The tour video, photos, souvenirs, coffee, cacao, cigars, and other local produces. At the “after tour bar”: soft drinks, sports beverages, beers, rum.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: NexusTours, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
This is a fun and exciting, off-road tour on dune buggies in Punta Cana with a specially designed route that allows for sightseeing the island's interior, and besides its natural, lush beauty its lovely people as well.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Macao Beach, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
The fun ride, crossing of narrow trails through exotic landscapes and small villages, will take you visit the impressive cave El Hoyo to bathe in its cool underground river; continuing this adventure you’ll drive to superb Macao Beach to enjoy crystal-clear waters or to simply relax under its palm trees.
To finalize this great Caribbean escapade, you’ll visit the interesting Tours Point Ranch where local farmers will show (and share) a taste of the most typical products of the Dominican agriculture: coffee, cacao, and tobacco. During school season, you’ll also visit a rural elementary school sponsored by this unique tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation included only to/from main hotels located in Punta Cana area . If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear sunglasses, swimsuit, sunscreen and comfortable footwear (sports shoes recommended)
- Don't forget to bring your camera and extra money.
- Prices vary depending on the package purchased: Single, Double or 4 people. Minimum age for drivers of Buggy 18 years.
- Minimum age for passengers (accompanied by an adult) on Buggy: 4 years old.
- Guests with mobility difficulties or disabled guests will not be able to visit the cave.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Punta Cana area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Visible signage: Wear a mask/mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.