Polish Folklore Show and Dinner in Krakow
Nothing reflects the spirit of the people and culture as the cuisine. Wonderful evening in beautiful scenery with traditional Polish musicians, dancers, and delicious food. All you can eat and drink buffet in an authentic Polish restaurant overlooking the Kryspinow lake.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Inclusive Dinner
- All You can eat and drink buffet
- An hour of enjoying a lively Polish Folklore Show
- Entry/Admission - DiscoverCracow
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: DiscoverCracow, Józefa Piłsudskiego 6/9, 31-109 Kraków, Poland
You will be picked up from the meeting point by the double-Decker and driven to the picturesque site! Charming interiors of the restaurant correspond with traditional Polish cottage style. Unique surroundings, professional service and a tasty feast will provide an unforgettable experience.
Take advantage of the best Polish cuisine: sour rye soup with egg and sausage, Traditional Polish pork chop in golden breadcrumbs, baked potatoes with herbs and fried cabbage, Home-made apple pie with vanilla ice cream! We would like to offer you to drink: unlimited coffee, tea, water, fruit compote, wine and beer. We also offer regional hot and cold buffet: homemade bread and lard, pickled cucumbers, board of meats, poultry jellies with vegetables, salad bowls, buffet with salads and regional cheeses. Believe us, you won't leave this place hungry! The professional dancers and musicians will show you Polish dances - everyone will find something special for themselves.
Vegetarians' option available - please inform about the fact while booking.
• Sour rye soup with egg and sausage
• Traditional Polish pork chop in golden breadcrumbs, baked potatoes with herbs and fried cabbage,
• Home-made apple pie with vanilla ice cream
*Vegetarian option is available upon request.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Bus parking vis-a-vis Sheraton Grand Hotel Powiśle 7 - double decker bus.Adress: Powiśle 11, 31-101 Kraków
Departure Time :6:45 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Start from Powiśle 11 Street, bus parking vis-a-vis Sheraton Grand Hotel Powiśle 7 - double decker bus
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.