Polish Mountains from Wroclaw
Experience the beautiful scenery of Karkonosze Polish Mountains (the Giant Mountains) with Sniezka (the Snow Mountain) – that is situated 1603 meters above the sea level. During a day-long trip to Karpacz you will have the opportunity to admire the beauty of not only the Polish mountains but also Lower Silesian towns and villages.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Wang Church
- Entry/Admission - Kopa Cable Car (Kolejka linowa na Kope)
- Entry/Admission - Sport and Tourism Museum in Karpacz
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wang Church, Na Śnieżkę 8, 58-540 Karpacz, Poland
built in XII century in Norway and re-erected in 1842 in Karpacz. Now located in UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kopa Cable Car (Kolejka linowa na Kope), ul. Turystyczna 4, Karpacz 58-540 Poland
chairlift up to Kopa mountain, 1377 metres above the sea level with picturesque view on Sniezka Mountain
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sport and Tourism Museum in Karpacz, Kopernika 2, 58-540 Karpacz, Poland
The Museum shows the origins of tourism, development of winter sports and nature conservation.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Hotel Mercure Wroclaw Centrum, plac Dominikański 1, 50-159 Wrocław, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Please state your accommodation details if you are not staying in hotel or hostel. We can pick you up also form private apartments.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Increased ventilation by opening windows and replacing air filters regularly, keeping fan ON and re-circulation OFF, to maintain fresh air flow.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.