Polish Vodka Tasting in Warsaw with Dinner
Why to join us?
1. Enjoy Polish taste & lifestyle :)
2. Discover the secrets of vodka in its motherland!
3. Listen the stories on Polish drinking culture by our Vodka Expert!
4. Taste premium & regional vodkas that you will never forget!
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - 7+ shots of best Polish premium & regional vodkas
- Dinner - 4-7 food pairings that Poles have while drinking vodka
What's excluded :
- When our guests arrive at LOKO, food pairings (such as traditional bread with lard, pickles, etc.) are already waiting. Our Vodka Expert greets the guests and seats them at the table. She or he begins the story on Polish vodka. The first bottle is served and the Vodka Expert explains how to consume vodka in a correct way – using various senses such as eyesight, smell, touch, taste, and so on. Our guests describe what they feel and compare their experience. Then the group tries the same with top premium vodkas: Gdańsk vodka Goldwasser – the only one in the world with pieces of gold inside, well known Baczewski from Lwow and some others. Vodka Expert deepens the story sharing how Polish national drink is produced, its history, but most of all – what is its role in Polish culture. Herbal & flavored vodkas follow while many interesting fun facts about vodka in Poland give our guests the view on Polish people and their favorite spirit, which is even better illustrated while trying regional vodkas such as Kashubian snuff shot. Afer two hours happy guests not only have tried delicious vodkas, but also know, understand and feel about our favorite drink much more than they’d anticipated.
• Vodka shots - 7+ shots of the best premium & regional vodkas from Poland
• Food Pairings - 4-7 various food pairings that Poles have while drinking vodka
Departure Point :LOKO, Smolna 36, 00-375 Warszawa, Poland
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.