Polo Under the Stars and Argentine BBQ Evening Venue from Buenos Aires
We turn on the lights for you! Let us fill your evening with this memorable experience as you witness the fascinating and thrilling game of polo. Watch a 4 chukkas polo match played by professional players, you will enjoy this experience at the only illuminated professional field in Argentina. Including in your evening are selected typical countryside dishes accompanied with beverages that will complete this incredible Argentine Experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Argentina Polo Day
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Argentina Polo Day, Buenos Aires C1426BQE Argentina
You will watch a polo match played by professional players at 4 chukkers. While sipping the best Argentine wines and tasting traditional empanadas, our bilingual guides will teach you the fundamentals of the game.In between chukkers, you will have the opportunity to visit the pony line and observe our grooms saddling up the horses. Also you can learn and practice the different shot techniques on foot, using our short mallets.
The Polo Night experience is for everyone!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please specify your pick up information and contact supplier for pick up time and details.
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Protocols are in place. Every space is sanitized regularly.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.