Polymnio Private Day Trip from Costa Navarino
Our tour will begin from your hotel and in less than 45 minutes, we will be at the village Kazarma, following the road Pylos-Kalamata. The next village that we will encounter is Xarafgi, where we shall leave our car and start our exploration.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks - Between 5 and 30€ / person, depend on the client's request!
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Polylimnio Waterfall, Mavrilimna Road, Charavgi 240 14 Greece
Polylimnio, the paradise of Messinia is found in the central part of the prefecture and near Haravgi village (approximately 34 km from the centre of Kalamata). It is a truly dreamlike scenery with waterfalls and ponds surrounded by olive groves and vineyards, which will surely fascinate you. This natural paradise is created by the river Kadis, running between the sharp rocks of the gorge, and dropping into the lake surface from a height of 25 metres. In the larger lakes that you will encounter in the area such as Kadi and Mavrolimna, you can enjoy (during summer) a refreshing dip in their crystal clear waters. In the wider area there are wooden tables for picnics and bridges to facilitate access to the lakes. Source: www.greekguide.com
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Maximum is 4 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.