Polynesian Fire Luau and Dinner Show Ticket in Myrtle Beach
Polynesian Fire Luau is one of the hottest 3-hour shows in Myrtle Beach. Held only in the summer months, the entertainment event features performers from different Polynesian Isles, just for the Luau. Your evening begins with a lei greeting by dancers.
Enjoy a buffet dinner before the show begins at 6:30pm. The 1-hour show kicks off at 7:30pm. It is a tour around the Polynesian Isles by song and dance. The show ends with the dramatic and dangerous fire knife danced by world fire knife champions, The Lavatai Brothers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live entertainment
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Tea & water
- Entry/Admission - Polynesian Fire
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Polynesian Fire, 6803 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
Arrive via your car to the Polynesian Fire Luau at 6pm to check in. Your evening begins with a lei greeting by dancers. Also, you will hear live music by a Polynesian band as you dine at the buffet at 6:30pm
Departure Point :Polynesian Fire, 6803 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children 2 and under are free of charge
- Uber or taxi are recommended
- Limited free parking; parking lot across the street offers $10 all day parking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.