Pompano Beach Sunset Dinner Tour
Enjoy a dinner food tour and a sunset stroll along the Intracoastal Waterway. Your meeting location and first of five tastings provides you with a front row seat to our beautiful beaches. Then off to the Intracoastal Waterway to see the areas privately owned yachts and beautiful waterfront homes. See for yourself why we are considered the Venice of America. Enjoy delicious food samplings, enough for a hearty meal served from specialty restaurants and one of a kind cafe's. Cool down with 2 different tropical adult beverages along the way. Stops include some of the Top 10 new restaurants by Gold Coast Magazine. See the area through the eyes of a local.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- You will be visiting 5 of the areas award winning restaurants over a 2 - 2 1/2 hour period of time. Each restaurant is expecting us so normally our food is served within about 5 minutes of us being seated. We are in and out of each restaurant within 15 - 25 minutes. You will learn not only about the restaurants, but about the area and other attractions you may want to visit. We will be walking to each tasting location. Normally each restaurant is prepared for our visit and we are sitting in between each walk. All of your food, some adult beverages and your restaurant gratuity is included in your ticket cost. The walk is approximately 1 mile total.
Departure Point :270 N Pompano Beach Blvd, Pompano Beach, FL 33062, USA
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Harbor Village, Pompano Beach, FL 33062, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by South Florida Food Tours