POMPEI & VESUVIO TOUR Full Day departure from NAPLES (entrance fees included)
It begins with a visit to POMPEII, one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world, a UNESCO heritage site, a break with a comfortable typical Neapolitan lunch with the famous PIZZA MARGHERITA, and finally a climb to the slopes of Vesuvius, one of the most active and dangerous volcanoes in world.
Punctuality, efficiency, elegance, experience and professionalism.
Available to meet any customer need.
Assistance throughout the tour.
"Happiness is a JOURNEY, not a destination ... !!!"
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- TICKET INCLUDED Entrance to the archaeological excavations of POMPEII (cost 16 euros)
- TICKET INCLUDED Entrance to the VESUVIO national park (cost 10 euros)
- Professional tour guide
- Pick-up at hotels, b & b, railway station or ports of NAPLES
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Vesuvius National Park
What's excluded :
- Tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Naples, Naples, Province of Naples, Campania
Once the pick-up and time has been previously established, start the tour with a convenient pick-up directly at your hotel in Naples, at the port, at the central station or from any point of interest in the city. The early departure of this tour of about 8 hours will allow you to be one of the first to enter POMPEI, have lunch in comfort and then leave for the visit of VESUVIUS.
You will meet your guide already in the minibus, where he will give you more information about the tour and what it will consist of. All the way to get to the excavations you will also have the opportunity to admire a part of the most beautiful scenarios of NAPLES.
After a short journey of about 30 minutes, landing at the priority entrance in the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Discovering the ancient Roman city of Pompeii, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. After picking up from the hotel and the journey by minibus of about 30 minutes, you will take advantage of the skip-the-line entrance to visit the most famous archaeological site in Italy accompanied by a professional guide.
You will hear the story of the terrible eruption of Vesuvius, which buried the city under a blanket of volcanic ash, and you will visit the ancient square, the forum, the thermal baths and the Lupanare, the ancient pleasure house of Pompeii. Finally you can admire the splendid frescoes of the Casa dei Vettii and discover many other fascinating and at the same time disturbing corners of Pompeii.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: House of the Vettii, Vicolo dei Vetti, Pompeii Italy
Of ancient origins, certainly before the first century BC, as evidenced by the dice-shaped capitals and the tuff impluvium, the house was purchased at the beginning of the first century by a rich family of freedmen, dedicated to trade, the Vettii, of which two rings were found, which also acted as a seal and several election posters: it was in this period, thanks to the excellent economic possibilities of the family, that the structure was totally restored and enriched with works of art, mostly in fourth style. A second restructuring was necessary following the Pompeii earthquake of 62; buried under a blanket of ashes and lapilli due to the eruption of Vesuvius in 79, it was brought to light in 1894. In December 2016, after a twelve-year restoration, the house was reopened to the public.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
Let's start once again...!!! After the visit of POMPEII (UNESCO heritage) and after a comfortable stop for lunch with the taste of our fantastic NEAPOLITAN PIZZA, here we go for the visit of VESUVIUS.
One of the two active volcanoes in continental Europe, as well as one of the most studied and dangerous in the world due to the high population of the surrounding areas and its explosive characteristics.
This is a short hike to the volcano crater. The Mount Vesuvius national park is listed as a biosphere reserve by UNESCO and is composed of the caldera of Mount Somma and the Gran Cone of Mount Vesuvius. In other words, a mountain in another mountain, that is the existing one, has been swept away from its top, forming a new one. There is a long history of studies on the colonization of lava by vegetation in different eras. Traditional agricultural areas are different in fruit, vines and flowers. Sadly he became famous for his eruptions in 79 AD, the deadliest in recent history. The last eruption took place in 1944, in the middle of the Second World War and today it is considered an active volcano
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The customer will be contacted in the days preceding the tour to establish the exact time and pick-up point, or he can contact the agency after 19:00 the day before the tour for details.Ports
- Boat Molo Beverello, Piazza Municipio, 58, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Calata Porta Di Massa, Via Porta di Massa, 40, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Cruise Ship Terminal • Port of Naples, San Ferdinando, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.