Pompei Guided Tour at Sunset
The best way to visit Pompeii avoiding the heat and the tourist crowds is to enter the archeological area when all the others are leaving, infact, in summer time Pompeii is open until 7.30 pm.
You will go back in 79 AD when life in Pompeii came to an abrupt halt and was stopped in the middle of its everyday activities.
Entering from Marina Gate you will walk nearby the harbour area reaching the Forum, the religious, commercial and civil centre of the roman life, you will discover all the private and public aspects of Roman life: the Apollo temple, the Basilica, the public Baths, taverns and bakeries, residential dwellings and private villas, narrow lanes and brothel areas, the Large Theater, the Odeion and the Quadriportico Square.
Pompeii is so big that you could spend a couple of days to see everything.
Your tour guide will help you to grasp the lifestyle of the inhabitants, you'll visit houses and shops admiring fresco paintings, mosaic floors and inscriptions.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed Guide in Pompeii
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompeii was an ancient Roman city buried under 4 to 6 m (13 to 20 ft) of volcanic ash and pumice in the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD 79.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hotel Vittoria, Piazza Porta Marina Inferiore, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.