Pompei-herculaneum & Wine Tasting
the combination of the two best preserved archeological site in the world with the oldest winery of our region here we will have a unique experience between local food and wine tasting sitting down and relaxing a nice glass on the slop of the mountain this is the greatest experience you can try if you like this kind of tour
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- local guide
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Sorrentino Vini
What's excluded :
- ticket for the two archeological site place lunch for a total of 68 euro pp
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
we will drive you to POMPEII where our top rated guide, officially licensed and expert in archeology, will lead you in 2 hrs exploration of the best preserved archeological site in the world buried by the eruption of volcano vesuvius in 79 ad.
You will tour the original shops, the exceptionally preserved theaters, the thermal baths, the luxury villas with their frescos and mosaics, the pleasure houses, the forum with its monuments and much more:
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
step back 2000 years to immerse yourself in a real Roman city buried under 75 feet of hot mud during the Roman Empire.
We will also visit ancient houses, shops, taverns, mosaics, frescoes and … skeletons!
ERCOLANO is smaller than Pompeii, but better preserved and easier to visit.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sorrentino Vini, Via Fruscio 2, 80042 Boscotrecase Italy
We will visit the archaeological site in the early morning and continue with a visit to one of the oldest vines in Naples; the famous Sorrentino winery on the slopes of the Vesuvius.
We will admire how they produce their delicious WINES before taking a seat and enjoying a delicious LUNCH combined with some of the wines they produce.
Transfers by private car or minivan are included.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
2: Bar Picnic, Porto Di, Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.