Pompei Ruins & Horseback riding on Vesuvius w/ Wine Tasting from Rome
Have you always been fascinated by the ruins of Pompeii? Avoid any traffic and car chaos and jump on our fast train ( all included ) arriving in Naples easily, quickly and comfortably!Our driver from the Central Station of Naples will take care of your transportation and will let you meet our archeological guide, who will be more than happy to show you this marvelous archeological site, incredibly preserved by the ashes of Mount Vesuvius and fully alive. After that get ready to jump on a horse and ride in the National Park of Mount Vesuvius, where you will be able to enjoy the landscape of the Gulf of Sorrento and relax from the noise of the city. Reaching the winery directly by horses finally you will be able to taste the wine from the vineyard you've been riding through and enjoy a full organic lunch.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 Hours Guided Tour of Pompeii
- Wine Tasting
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private Transportation from Naples to Pompeii Round Trip
- Tickets for Fast Train to Naples Round Trip(1 Hour and 15 Minutes)
What's excluded :
- Ruins ticket (16€ per adult, free for under 18 y.o. , 9€ for european)
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
You will be guided through the ruins by an official and licensed guide to discover all the secrets of the ruins!
Duration: 2 hours 10 minutes
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
Time to have fun and relax, jump on the horse and explore the Vesuvius National park! You will reach the winery directly by horse where your lunch with wine tasting will start!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Roma Termini, Piazza dei Cinquecento, 1, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.