Pompei Ruins & Horseback riding on Vesuvius with Lunch from Sorrento!
Treat yourself to an adventure filled a day of history and nature! Exploring one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world, guided by an archaeologist. Then you'll be welcomed on a terrace immersed in vineyards on Vesuvius where you'll be able to taste local food surrounded by genuine and friendly vibes while tasting Vesuvian wine. After that, you’ll go on a guided horseback exploration of the Vesuvius National Park, (500 meters above the sea level) amidst the very volcano that brought the ancient Roman civilization to a halt.
This tour provides:
•2-hour walking tour Pompei Ruins with an expert guide
•1 Hour and 15 minutes Horse Ride in the National Park of Vesuvius
•Private transportation Included during all the tour
•Small-group format ensures a personalized experience
•All the equipment for the horse ride
•The ticket to enter the ruins is not included:
(15 euro per adult, free for under 18 years old, 9 euro for Europeans 18 to 24 y.o.)
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Archeological Guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Wine Tasting
What's excluded :
- Ruins ticket (16€ per adult, free for under 18 y.o. , 9€ for european)
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
You will be guided through the ruins by an official and lincensed guide to discover all the secrets of the ruins!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
Get ready to jump on the horses and ride in this amazing park, at the end jump off at the winery and get ready for your lunch and wine tasting!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.