Explore the ruins of ancient Pompeii on this excursion from Amalfi Coast. Your guide will show you many of the well-preserved buildings at the archaeological site that were covered by volcanic ash when Vesuvius erupted in 79 A.D.
On the way back enjoy the astonishing view of the Amalfi Drive!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance ticket
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Tips and personal shopping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii, Pompeii, Province of Naples, Campania
Meet your local guide and board on the bus to depart to Pompeii, passing the beautiful towns along the Amalfi Drive. Upon arrival, you will stop to a local cameo factory to see the production of typical Italian carvings, while collecting the headsets to hear the guide in the ruins. Start of the journey bank into the history, which will come alive thanks to our passionate guides during the 2hrs and ½ approx. visit. In Pompeii you'll have the chance to explore one of Europe's most compelling excavation sites. This Roman city was lost for 1700 years, partially destroyed and buried under ash and pumice after the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 A.D. Now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, you'll have a unique insight into ancient city life. At the end of the tour free time for optional lunch. Departure to Amalfi Coast via Sorrento, passing the beautiful Amalfi Drive. Collect photos and selfies along the way with the most incredible views as background.
Return to your resort in the afternoon.
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :1: Piazza Flavio Gioia, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
2: Viale Pasitea, 122, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
3: Bar del Sole, SS163, 84010 Praiano SA, Italy
4: Via Alfonso Gatto, 85, 84010 Minori SA, Italy
5: Via Amendola, 21, 84010 Maiori SA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up / drop -off is included, with no charge, where available.You will be contacted to confirm your pick-up / drop-off location
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- It is mandatory to wear the mask during the tour. The guide will take temperature on the day of the tour, as well as Pompeii entrance officers. At time of booking, we will assign the seat number.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.