Pompei Tour 3 hours
We will visit the most important archaeological site in the world. I was buried during the eruption of 79 d.c. is the city that has best preserved the appearance of an ancient Roman city.
We will cross the Forum, via dell'Abbondanza with the Baths, the Lupanare and the rich Domus. We will know where and what the ancient Pompeians ate through their uses and customs. An unforgettable journey.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Anfiteatro Romano
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Grande
- Entry/Admission - Casa del Fauno
- Entry/Admission - Stabian Baths (Terme Stabiane)
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket to the excavations
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Anfiteatro Romano, Via Plinio 169, 80045 Pompeii Italy
We will enter the majestic amphitheater of Pompeii where the gladiators performed.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Teatro Grande, Via Paganora 19/A, Pompeii Italy
We will visit the 2 theaters of the city used both for performances and for musical performances.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Casa del Fauno, Via Villa Dei Misteri 2, 80045 Pompeii Italy
We will visit the largest Domus of Pompeii
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Stabian Baths (Terme Stabiane), Via Del Foro, 26, Pompeii Italy
We will visit an ancient public spa complex between the male and female sectors
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Pompei Scavi - Villa Dei Misteri, 80045 Pompei, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.