Pompeii & Herculaneum w/ Lunch!
This small tour lets you jump for a full day in the two amazing archeological sites of Campania, Pompeii and Herculaneum, buried by the ashes of the volcano Vesuvius in 79 a. D.
During the eruption, Pompeii and its inhabitants were buried by the ash of Vesuvius, which helped keep everything well preserved and the city intact.
After that, you will go exploring Herculaneum through incredible mosaics, carbonized objects and incredibly preserved villas, which are gonna give you a taste of what the life used to be there. The archeologist will be more than happy to take care of you during this time travel, sharing the secrets of the wealthier citizens of the Roman Empire.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Wine Tasting
- 2 Hours Tour of Pompeii
- 2 Hours Tour of Herculaneum
- Private Transportation to the Ruins and back
What's excluded :
- Ruins ticket Pompeii (15€ per adult, free for under 18 y.o. , )
- Ruins Herculaneum ticket
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Go back to the 79 AD, walking around the ancient city of Pompeii, the Roman city that was covered of lava, seeing the highlights of this wonderful ancient city through the eyes of an Archaeologist,
having hints and details that you cannot find on books about all the little secrets of it!
A walk in Pompeii is a very intense experience: you will feel like you are wandering around a living ancient city!
During the tour, you'll see how the Romans used to live, having a look to all the most important public buildings and private houses .
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
Wander amid the ancient ruins of Herculaneum archaeological site. Buried by the Mt. Vesuvius eruption of AD 79 like the nearby city of Pompeii, the ancient city was preserved for centuries by volcanic mud and dust, so exploring it today is like stepping back in time to Roman days. Skip past the main entrance line , then explore the ruins of Roman bakeries, thermal baths, and houses at your own pace.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up will take place at your hotel or at a nearby point.Please leave your email and your phone number to make our communication smoother and easier, thank you!
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.