Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Small-Group Tour from Naples Train Station
Enjoy a fun informative and relaxing full-day trip from Naples train station to Pompeii, Positano, Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast. A local driver in a comfortable air-conditioned van will take you first to Pompeii where you will meet a top-rated guide to explore the highlights of the ancient city excavations skipping the entrance lines. Then you will ride to the Amalfi Coast and Sorrento stopping in Positano where you can take amazing pictures of the most beautiful coast in the world with colorful villages, blue Mediterranean sea, great food and nature.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Local guide at Pompeii
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
You will enjoy a visit into the archaeological site of Pompeii. Our professional guide will show you the highlights of the Ancient city and give you a depiction of habits and life during the Roman times.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, 84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy
You will be driven along the Amalfi coast road, visiting the Amalfi e Positano, and stopping on the panoramic sides to take pictures and admire the landscape.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Marina Grande, Via del Mare, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
During the low season we highly recommend to visit Sorrento instead of Positano.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The driver will pick up all customers at the entrance of the STARHOTEL TERMINUS - right in front one of the Napoli Centrale entrances - at 8:20am.
Departure Time :8:20 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring comfortable shoes and a sunhat
- Bring water and drinks
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No health restrictions apply to this experience
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- If you are travelling from abroad, at your arrival in Italy, you might be asked to be tested for the Covid-19. At this point, you will also be recommended to stay in at your accommodation until the test results will be delivered to you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.