Pompeii and Capri Island Day Trip
If you have only one day at disposal in Naples this is the best tour to book. It collects the most famous places of the region and enables you to visit them in one day: the ruins of the Roman city of Pompeii and Capri most beautiful island of Italy. The preferred choice for cruise passengers or for a short break.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup from Cruise Terminal
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Capri Funicular
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Pompeii entrance fees €16.00 per person
- The tour operates 3 times a week with pickup from the main hotels of Naples City Center, from the Cruise Terminal and from the Central Train Station. The drive from Naples to Pompeii is short it takes only 25 minutes along the highway.
Once in Pompeii, follow the archaeological guide through the ticket office, skip the line and start walking inside the ruins. The walking tour takes around 2 hours and along the way you will be able to visit the most significant buildings of Pompeii. It would be as if you had a time machine visiting the theaters, the Forum, the Stabian baths, the house of the Faun and the house of the Tragic Poet and many other buildings new opened after the restoration.
After Pompeii, drive back to Naples to board an hydrofoil that takes only 45 minutes to reach the Island of Capri. Once on the island, follow the tour leader inside the "funicolare" to get to the worldwide famous "Piazzetta" also nicknamed "the little theater of the world". Enjoy your free time by stopping in the famous "Gran Caffè Vuotto" for a coffee break. Stroll along the narrow shopping streets of Capri, full of Italian famous fashion brands and local craftsman shops. Do not miss the belvedere from the Gardens of Augustus where you can get a 180-degree panoramic of the island of Capri where you will able to see Via Krupp, Mount Solaro, the bay of Marina Piccola, and the Faraglioni, famous seastacks natural monument of Capri.
At the end, meet your tour leader outside the funicular to reach the port and board on the hydrofoil that will bring you back to the port of Naples. From the port, cruise passengers will walk back to their cruise ship, hotel guest will be transferred by a minivan back to their hotels.
Departure Point :Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
24 hours after the booking you will receive an email with the pickup time and the meeting instructionsPorts
- Molo beverello - Ferry and hydrofoil
- Stazione Marittima - Cruise Terminal Napoli
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The itinerary can be rearranged due to high visitations to Pompeii in the morning
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The tour of Capri is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour or full refund
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for teenagers and children in order to get the free entrance in Pompeii.
- During the low season from November to to March the live guide inside Pompeii will be replaced by an official interactive audioguide for groups of less than six.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.