Pompeii and Matera: 2 days private tour from Rome
Thanks to this 2 days private tour, you can enjoy the visit of two UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Pompeii and Matera.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- English-speaking chauffeur
- Entry ticket to Pompeii Excavations
- Entry ticket to Sassi group walking tour
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Sassi di Matera
What's excluded :
- Beverages and meals
- Personal expenses
Day 1: Rome - Pompeii - Matera
Pass By: Rome, Rome, Lazio
A private chauffeur will pick you up at your hotel or place of stay in Rome
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompeii Excavations are a unique set of buildings, monuments, sculptures, paintings and mosaics that are important for the history of archeology and are recognized as UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The ash and the lapilli buried the city following the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD, preserving the daily image of an ancient Roman city
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Sassi di Matera, Piazza Vittorio Veneto, 75100, Matera Italy
In the afternoon, arrival in Matera and hotel accommodation
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Matera, breakfast included
Day 2: Matera - Rome
Stop At: Sassi di Matera, Piazza Vittorio Veneto, 75100, Matera Italy
After breakfast, enjoy a visit of The Sassi, declared World Heritage of Humanity in 1993 by UNESCO. This unique place dates back to prehistoric times and its solitary dwellings were inhabited until 1950s.
Entry tickets to explore a 2hour walking group tour of Sassi are included
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Rome, Rome, Lazio
After lunch (not included), your private chauffeur will drive you back to Rome.
Upon request, you can be dropped off at any point along the journey from Matera to Rome
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel or place of stay in Rome
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- PVC partition for front and rear isolation
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.