Pompeii and Sorrento full day from Naples
Pompeii is far way from Naples only 20 minutes by car. It is one of the most important roman town of bay of Naples, and was frozen in time due to the devasting eruption of mount Vesuvios in 79 A.D. You can admire the ancient excavations have brought to light the Roman city submerged. Temples, roads, domus with gardens, fountains and even the thermae where Romans dined and drank wine.
Almost two thousand years later, you will have the opportunity to walk through the ruins of an ancient Roman city and see the houses, streets and public buildings miraculously preserved by volcanic ash.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- All taxes, fees and handling charge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
This tour starts from Naples or Sorrento, every day. The pickup will
be provided from the main ports and hotels of Naples and Sorrento city center and from or scheduled meeting points. After 30 minutes, you will reach Pompeii. Here you can see
the most important places such as the thermal baths, the frescos of the
Lupanare brothel, the Macellum with its “tabernae”, famous workshops
located in the commercial streets, the Basilica and the House of Faun.
You will have the chance to take several photos during brief stops. In case
of ongoing maintenance work of some villas or buildings for restoration,
the guide will replace the visit with an alternative building. The tour inside
the ruins lasts around 2 hours. Your exact route will depend on the
crowds and weather conditions. At the end of your time in Pompeii, travel
back to Naples
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
After pickup, reach Sorrento in
1 hour and 30 minutes. Along the coast the guide will allow the group to get off and take beautiful photos of the landscape. One of the stops
will be in a factory where “Limoncello” and other delicious local products are made. Enjoy 1 hour free time in Sorrento in order to stroll through
the picturesque and narrow streets and admire the countless artisan
shops. At this point the tour will leave the Bay of Naples and the coast of Sorrento to approach to Amalfi Coast. Reach Positano and stop in the
downtown. Take the typical stairs and reach the beach of Positano. You will be overwhelmed by a rush of flower colors.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pickup will be provided from the main ports and hotels of Naples city center and from thescheduled meeting points.Airports
- Sorrento Airport, Sorrento Italy
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Porto Di Napoli, Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Molo Beverello, Viale Cristoforo Colombo, 4, 54033 Marina di Carrara MS, Italy
- Calata Porta Di Massa, Via Porta di Massa, 40, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- SERVICE WILL BE PERFORMED BY MERCEDES VAN AND ENGLISH SPEAKING DRIVER
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.