Pompeii and Sorrento Small Group Tour from Naples
Take part to this amazing tour : fascinating ,interesting and extremely educational at the same time, that has been created following high request of our incoming guests. The only tour among all the operators that allows you to visit two sites of worldwide interest in only one day : one ancient Roman town, Pompeii, in excellent state of preservation beneath the volcano which caused its tragic end nearly 2000 years ago; Then visit a beautiful city located on the Sorrentine Peninsula, Sorrento, with its outstanding panorama of the surrounding coastline.
On your way you will be provided with live commentary so you will learn some curiosities about the most visited places of the region . The standard itinerary of the tour expect the stop in Pompeii for 2 hours, in Sorrento for 2 hours and 30 minutes . This tour will be perfect choice for those who prefer high quality service in very small group for very accessibile price. Maximum size of the group is 8 participants.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Free Wi-Fi and minibar on board
- Transportation on board of Mercedes Van Class
- Free time in Pompeii and Sorrento (2 hours each)
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets
- Live Guide/ Audio Guide
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
The first stop of the tour is the ancient ruins of the world-famous Pompeii, a site of excellent preservation following the tragic destruction of the town by volcanic lava almost 2000 years ago.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Piazza Tasso, 80067, Sorrento Italy
Discover the beautiful city of Sorrento, located on the Sorrentine Peninsula, with its outstanding panorama of the surrounding coastline.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
2: Central Station Naples, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
3: Piazza del Gesù Nuovo, 80134 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All our experiences are carried out in compliance with local legislation and health recommendations for protection and safety, to avoid contagion of the Covid-19 virus. Passenger protection has always been our priority!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.