Pompeii, Herculaneum & Vesuvius drive from Naples
Discover in only one day the ruins of Pompeii and drive to the top of Mount Vesuvius, which destroyed the town about 2000 years ago. Stroll through the streets of the Roman city of Pompeii and check the differences with other UNESCO archaeological sites, such as Herculaneum. Both archaeological sites feature the excavated ruins of alleyways and homes where you are free to explore and yet continue to unearth the remains of a place locked in time today. Whereupon drive up to Mount Vesuvius and stop at 1000 mt. altitude. Once there enjoy the view of the Bay of Naples. If you are a hiking and history lover, this Pompeii, Herculaneum and Mount Vesuvius tour is all you need!
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- commentary on board
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Optional activities
- Pompeii entrance fee - € 16,00 per adult
- Mt Vesuvius entrance fee - € 10,00 per person
- Herculaneum entrance fee - € 13,00 per person
Pompeii, Herculaneum & Mt.Vesuvius
Route Duration: 8 hoursStops on the Pompeii, Herculaneum & Mt.Vesuvius:
Attractions on the Pompeii, Herculaneum & Mt.Vesuvius:
- Mount Vesuvius
Pompeii Archaeological Park / Parco Acheologico di Ercolano / Vesuvius National Park
Operates: 08:30 Tour Departure 09:00 Arrival in Pompeii, free time for restrooms and tickets 09:15 - 11:15 Walking tour inside the ruins of Pompeii 11:15 Free time for shopping 11:30 Departure from Pompeii to Herculaneum 12:00 Arrival in Herculaneum 12:00 - 13:30 Walking tour inside the ruins of Herculaneum 13:30 Drive to restaurant for lunch and wine tasting 14:00 Lunch time 15:30 Sightseeing drive along the slopes of the volcano Vesuvius with photo stops along the way 17:00 Arrival in Naples
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.