Pompeii, Herculaneum And Mount Vesuvio Private Tour From Naples
The Roman cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum were buried in ash during the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AC, almost perfectly preserved for centuries until they became possibly the most important archaeological sites of the world. Choosing this tour, means you will not have to choose between the two sites, and you will start an incredible journey through the past with your knowledgeable private guide. After your private guided tour of Pompeii and Herculaneum, you will have lunch & time to recharge your batteries a little bit to be ready for the trip up to Mt. Vesuvius. The views and fresh air here are well worth the effort, as well as the impressive view of the Volcano mouth.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Blue Badge Qualified Guide
- Entrance Tickets To Pompeii And Herculaneum Archeological Parks
- Meet & Greet your Guide at your Hotel/Accommodation in Naples
- Private Driver At Disposal
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
What's excluded :
- Food And Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Walking through the original roads of the archeological areas of Pompei means to walk through more than 2000 years of history. When Mount Vesuvius buried the Roman city with its ashes, Pompeii was well preserved for centuries! Marvel in places as the ancient theatre, the Forum, ancient taverns, and also the “lupanare”, where the Roman men used to go to spend a night with a lady of the night.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
Often overlooked by Pompeii, the smaller town of Herculaneum was also an Ancient Roman town that was covered in ash following the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in roughly 79 AD - Located slightly closer to the Volcano, Herculaneum's ash covered town carbonized and preserved materials much better than Pompeii. The carbonization preserved items like wooden roofs, doors and beds and many lavish possessions within the wealthier town of the two. There are roughly 400 people mummified by ash still remaining in these ruins.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
The volcano which destroyed Pompeii almost two thousand of years ago. Head to the fascinating crater some 1.281 metres above sea level and enjoy the views along the way! A very memorable experience that you must do if you go to Naples.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet Your Private Driver At The Lobby Of Your Hotel/ Accommodation
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.