Pompeii Herculaneum and wine testing
Embark on one of the most incredible day trips in Italy by traveling Mt. Vesuvius, Pompeii and Herculaneum. Your private day trip with the help of Positano Limo Service will take you to the only active volcano in Europe, Mt. Vesuvius. Explore the ancient town of Pompeii that was buried by thirty feet of hot mud and volcanic ash from Vesuvius 2,000 years ago, visit the volcano itself and walking up to the crater. You will have a stroll in Herculaneum, which is also destroyed by Mt. Vesuvius in 79 A.D. This magnificent Roman town was once a holiday resort for the Roman rich. Professional tour guide is not included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Food and Professional tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii, Pompeii, Province of Naples, Campania
Take the chance to visit the Pompeii ruins, the Italian most visited
archaeological site. Pompeii was not simply blown away by the Vesuvius eruption in 79 A.D., but buried under layers of debris, ashes, and mud, as well. The result is the priceless value of this UNESCO site and a well-preserved slice of ancient Roman life.
The tour lasts around 3/4 hours including transportation from Salerno and free time after the visit inside the ruins. The walking tour inside this site of interest lasts around 2 hours and half.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
After a long sleep, Vesuvius woke up on October 24, 79 AD. This eruption was apocalyptic since it destroyed the ancient Roman cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum. Herculaneum was discovered in the 18th century
and became one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world. Nowadays, Herculaneum boasts several landmarks such as the house with the mosaic Atrium, the house of the Deer, the Thermal spas of the Forum, the house of the mosaic of Neptune and Amphitrite, which definitely deserve to be visited. Herculaneum is smaller than Pompeii and can be visited in an hour and half. This tour includes transfer from Naples and English commentary.
As you wander through the streets of Herculaneum, you are not only offered a unique glimpse into the private lives of the Romans, but you can also sense the panic that surprised its inhabitants when the volcano erupted.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pickup will be provided from the main hotels of Naples, sorrento city center and from thescheduled meeting points.Airports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Sorrento Airport, Sorrento Italy
- Porto Di Napoli, Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Molo Beverello, Viale Cristoforo Colombo, 4, 54033 Marina di Carrara MS, Italy
- Calata Porta Di Massa, Via Porta di Massa, 40, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic condition
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.