Pompeii, Positano,Sorrento with guide, tickets and lunch all included
Enjoy an all inclusive private day tour and visit Pompeii, Positano and Sorrento!
Discover Pompei together with your private guide in a 2 hour tour (tickets included).
Take a stroll in Sorrento, a beautiful resort town built on a terrace on the Mediterranean sea.
Visit the world famous Positano with its distinctive colourful houses skyline and take a walk through its beautiful maze of alleys with small shops displaying the local handicraft.
Enjoy a full course Neapolitan lunch in a family-owned restaurant, with unlimited drinks, all included.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 3-course lunch including wine and limoncello
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- 2 hour private guided tour of Pompeii ruins
- Pompeii ruins entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Your private licensed guide will make Pompeii come back to life in this 2 hour tour of the ruins. They will guide through this maze of millennia-old streets and help you discover the Ancient Romans way of life, that met the premature end on August 24, 79 A.D.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Spiaggia Grande, Positano Italy
Let’s take a stroll in the world famous Positano with its distinctive colourful houses skyline, and leisurely visit the beautiful maze of alleys and steps with small shops displaying the typical products of local crafts, such as the fresh linen dresses in style "Positano fashion", the leather sandals, the colorful ceramics and the limoncello.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
This beautiful town, that inspired many poets and songwriters in history, is built as a terrace on the Mediterranean sea, offering the visitor breath-taking views with the fragrance of Lemon and Orange gardens.
Sorrento is the right place where to take a stroll, especially in historic section, where there are many boutiques and colourful shops offering everything from leather goods and ceramics to jewellery, to anything lemon.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Villa Comunale, Via San Francesco, Sorrento Italy
during you free time in Sorrento you will have the chance to visit the Villa Comunale
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pickup from any accommodations/train station/port/airport in Naples, Sorrento, or the Amalfi CoastPorts
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Infant seats are available on request, free of charge, if advised at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.