Pompeii Ruins w/ Two Vesuvian Wineries
Enjoy history, wine, and nature in this all-in-one experience!
You will start from the ancient ruins of Pompeii, where an archeological guide will take you on an exploration (2.5 hours) of this ancient city while painting a picture of what life was like during one of the most important empires of all time: The Roman Empire. The site of Pompeii is a true gem frozen in the year 79, which allows us to jump back in time and touch a piece of history as it was nearly 2,000 years ago.
After the guided tour, it will be time for the Italian in you to come alive and embark on your tour of Vesuvian wineries with a driver who will take care of you for the rest of the day. The wineries we'll be visiting are all in the National Park of Mount Vesuvius, known for its fertile volcanic soil and giving us the grapes only produced here. The result is the famous Lacryma Christi (Tears of Christ), a wine most equivalent to that of which the ancient Romans enjoyed.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 2 Hours Guided Tour of Pompeii
- Visit at two different Vesuvian Wineries
- Wine Tasting
- Entry/Admission - Vesuvius National Park
What's excluded :
- Entry fee to the Pompeii Archeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Get ready to jump in this adventure inside the Archeological park of Pompeii, where your guide will explain you the history of this amazing site.
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
Visit two Vesuvian wineries famous to have their vineyards on the Vesuvius soil, full of minerals that gives an incredible taste to the grapes!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Pompei Scavi - Villa Dei Misteri, 80045 Pompei, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.