Pompeii Semi-private day tour – lunch included
Tour the ancient city of Pompeii on a small-group day trip from Rome. Immerse yourself in the everyday life of the Ancient World and discover the dramatic end of the city devastated by Vesuvius’ famous eruption. Combine a 2-hour guided tour with 2 hours of free time to make the most of the opportunity to discover this incredible destination. With round-trip transportation from Rome included, along with a tasty lunch, enjoy the ultimate 12-hour Pompeii experience.
• Discover the ancient ruins and artefacts of the Pompeii archaeological site
• Enjoy a small-group tour with an expert guide in a language of your choice
• Relax on our round-trip shuttle service from Rome
• Taste delicious food on your included lunch
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Enjoy the best of both worlds on a day trip that includes both a guided and self-guided tour, so that you can learn about the site and explore it for yourself.
per adult from
What's included :
- • Lunch
- Professional Guide
- • Air-conditioned vehicle to and from Pompeii
- • Skip-the-line admission ticket at Pompeii
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rome, Rome, Lazio
With this ideal day trip from Rome, you have the best of both worlds - a guided tour with an expert guide and some free time to explore Pompeii on your own - without having to worry about transportation. Our round-trip shuttle bus and guided tour from Rome to Pompeii begins at 7:30 am where you will travel comfortably on a bus that seats 50.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pompeii, Pompeii, Province of Naples, Campania
One of the most traveled to destinations in Italy, with the best-preserved site of excavated ruins, Pompeii is both haunting and fascinating. Discover this ancient and legendary city with a 2-hour guided tour, as our expert guide shares the tragic story of Pompeii's destruction.
After your tour, you will have 2 more hours to explore the lost civilization and wander around the maze of streets all by yourself. Your imagination will come to life as you walk through the compelling grounds with the impressive Mount Vesuvius in the backdrop.
You meet back at the bus at 3:30 pm, as your 12-hour day trip from Rome comes to an end. And on the comfortable ride back, you can reflect on a memorable visit to Pompeii - the buried city, frozen in time.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via Cavour, 224, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable shoes as there is a bit of walking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.