Pompeii Skip-The-Line and Naples Full Day Tour from Rome
Enjoy this great Fullday visiting Pompeii Archaeological Park, UNESCO World Heritage Site, and Naples:
• Best of Naples
• Lunch time in Naples (own expense)
• Pompeii Archaeological Park with Skip-The-Line entrance tickets
• Dedicated Expert local Tour Guide in Pompeii and Naples
• Buffalo Mozzarella Tasting
Pick up and drop off will be at your accommodation.
Private or Shared Tour available options.
Worry-Free and Safe Private Tour Experience, operated only with:
• Expert Professional English-Speaking Drivers
• Selected local Expert Licensed Tour Guides (when booked)
• Welcoming by private licensed fully-insured air-conditioned comfortable Vehicles
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Pompeii Archaeological Park Skip-The-Line entrance Tickets
- Dedicated Expert Local Guide in Pompeii and Naples
- Buffalo Mozzarella Tasting
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking driver
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- Lunch, food and drinks
- Tipping is not included in our service fees, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
- Entry/Admission - Lungomare Caracciolo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Capua, Capua, Province of Caserta, Campania
On the way Buffalo Mozzarella Tasting in a specialized Buffalo Mozzarella Store in the countryside, the area is considered the fatherland of the Italian Buffalo Mozzarella!
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Naples, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
First stop Naples
Pass By: Duomo di Napoli, Via Duomo 149, 80138, Naples Italy
Via Duomo, with the the magnificent The Duomo is a 13th-century Gothic cathedral dedicated to San Gennaro, Naples' patron saint. Inside, the Chapel of the Treasure of San Gennaro has Baroque frescoes and other artworks.
Pass By: Spaccanapoli, Via Benedetto Croce, Naples Italy
A walk along the street known as Spaccanapoli (because it splits the old center of Naples in half.)
Pass By: Via San Gregorio Armeno, 83018, Naples Italy
Via San Gregorio Armeno known as the street of Nativity workshops
Pass By: Piazza San Domenico Maggiore, 1, Naples Italy
Piazza San Domenico Maggiore, with the famous Scaturchio, one of the best pastry shops of Naples
Stop At: Lungomare Caracciolo, Via Francesco Caracciolo, 80122, Naples Italy
Lunch time (own expense), we will suggest one of the best pizzeria along via Partenope (Lungomare di Napoli) with the panoramic views of Castel dell Ovo and volcano Vesuvius.
UNESCO declared the Neapolitan art of pizza spinning, on December 2017, "intangible cultural heritage" adding it to the Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Visiting Pompeii (Skip-The-Line Tickets included) is not like a museum , is as live again in an ancient roman commercial town of 3 Km. Buildings, temples, shops catched in the time of the eruption.
Pompeii was an ancient Roman town near modern Naples, it was mostly destroyed and buried under 4 to 6 m (13 to 20 ft) of volcanic ash and pumice in the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure and Return Point: Your accommodation in RomeIn Shared Tour Option only: Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Driver could arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate and it can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable. It is not possible to include attractions tickets purchased by your own
- One Infant seat available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Travelers must provide/bring their own face mask during the experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.