Pompeii Skip-the-Line with Lunch and Wine Tasting from Rome
Enjoy this impressive Fullday visiting Pompeii Archaeological Park, UNESCO World Heritage Site, with Lunch and Wine Tasting at the slopes of Vesuvius Volcano.
• Pompeii Archaeological Park Skip-The-Line Tickets
• Buffalo Mozzarella Tasting
• Lunch and Wine Tasting at the slopes of the Vesuvius Volcano
Upgradable local expert tour guide in Pompeii in Private option.
Pickup and Dropoff your accommodation.
Private or Shared Tour available options.
Worry-Free and Safe Private Tour Experience, operated only with:
• Expert Professional English-Speaking Drivers
• Selected local Expert Licensed Tour Guides (when booked)
• Welcoming by private licensed fully-insured air-conditioned comfortable Vehicles
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Pompeii Archaeological Park Skip-The-Line entrance Tickets
- Buffalo Mozzarella tasting
- Lunch and Wine-Tasting at the slope of the Vesuvius Volcano
- Local licensed expert tour guide in Pompeii (upgradable in Private option)
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking driver
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Vesuvius National Park
What's excluded :
- Tipping is not included in our service fees, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Capua, Capua, Province of Caserta, Campania
Buffalo Mozzarella Tasting Included in a specialized Buffalo Mozzarella Store in the countryside close to Pompeii, the area is considered the fatherland of the Italian Buffalo Mozzarella!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
You will enjoy the Pompeii Ruins Skip-The-Line Tichets included. You can go inside on your own or if you wish, you have the option to include a private licensed guide for an additional fee (on Private tour option).
If no private guide option is chosen, you can rent audio-guides (availables in English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese and Japanese).
Visiting Pompeii is not like a museum , is as live again in an ancient roman commercial town of 3 Km. Buildings, temples, shops catched in the time of the eruption.
Pompeii was an ancient Roman town near modern Naples, where the common people went on holidays at the time of the ancient Rome. It was mostly destroyed and buried under 4 to 6 m (13 to 20 ft) of volcanic ash and pumice in the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
Lunch and Wine Tasting (both included):
In a local restaurant/winery on the slope of the Vesuvuis Volcano: it is located between Pompeii and Vesuvius' volcanic crater. All guests visiting the winery are welcome to stay for an "Italian style" tasting, held on the terrace overlooking the Mediterranean.
Tasting menu includes:
• Antipasto appetizer with local products: salami, provolone cheese, 'casatiello' (a local savory bread), and bruschetta with heirloom Piennolo tomatoes on bread baked in a wood-burning oven, paired with Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio Bianco DOP (100% Caprettone), Rosato (100% Piedirosso), and Rosso (100% Piedirosso).
• Spaghetti made with durum wheat flour and tossed with a sauce made from heirloom Piennolo tomatoes and basil, paired with Lacryma Christi Riserva (80% Piedirosso and 20% Aglianico, aged in French oak barrels for 18 - 24 months).
• Pastiera Napolitana, a traditional dessert featuring sweetened ricotta, candied fruit, and boiled wheat berries, paired with Capafresca Spumante Rosato (100% Aglianico) and Acquavite di Albicocche del Vesuvio, an apricot distillate.
• Under 18 soft drinks instead wine.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your accommodation in RomeReturn Point: Your accommodation in RomeIn Shared Tour Option only: Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Driver could arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate and it can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable. It is not possible to include attractions tickets purchased by your own
- Wine Tasting: Minimum drinking age is 18 (will have soft drinks instead wine)
- One Infant seat available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Travelers must provide/bring their own face mask during the experience.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.