Pompeii, Sorrento & Positano - Shared Deluxe Tour
Explore the ancient city of Pompeii, one of the most visited archaeological sites in the world, and enjoy the stunning landscapes of Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast. With your local driver leading the way, soak up the charming atmosphere of Sorrento and Positano.
First reach Pompeii, Stroll through the famed archaeological site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site , and admire the ancient Roman town preserved by the volcanic ashes that once covered it.
After some free time, make your way to the beautiful city of Sorrento and marvel at the beautiful shore as you gaze out over the Mediterranean Sea. Drive along the twisty road, through the Lattari Mountains, before stopping at picturesque Positano with houses clustered along the hillsides.
Spend about 1 hour in the amazing city of Positano, walking the narrow streets and taking amazing pictures of your holiday, than go back to Naples with your driver.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tickets entrance
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 84017 Positano, SA, Italy
Positano, rich city of the Amalfi Coast, is an amazing village, very famous for its narrow streets, steps, churches, handmade sandals shops, its gorgeous beach. A stop is necessary here. You will spend 1h of your time, walking around, make shopping and take pictures.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
Sorrento is a one of the most famous city in the Gulf of Naples. Its geographic position offers a spectacular view of the Mount Vesuvius, Ischia and Capri Islands; but it is very famous also for its history, Cathedral, Chiostro of San Francesco, and also for its multicolor shops of food, wine and Limoncello Liquor.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompei was a big town during the Roman Empire and it was destroyed by the Vesuvius' eruption in the 79AD. Now its archaeological site is a very famous destination for who wants discover the ancient town, and you will spend 2h of your time to walk and know the history of that time.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Stazione Marittima, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
The driver will wait for uou at the meeting point with a sign with your name on itAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Stazione Marittima Cruise Ship Terminal, San Ferdinando, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Boat Molo Beverello, Piazza Municipio, 58, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Keep in mind that for Covid-19 precautions, it is necessary (from May 2020 and up to a date to be assigned), to book online your entrance tickets to Pompeii, Herculaneum and Vesuvius. We advise you to print them and bring them with you to the entrance and always respect the booking time you selected at the time of purchase.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.