Pompeii Sorrento and Positano in One Day from Naples
Experience this exclusive tour and customize your pick up in Naples. The panoramic journey along the Amalfi Coast will be on board a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle, for small group of maximum 8 passengers.
The first stop will be the fascinating Positano, the pearl of the divine coast. Here you will explore the old downtown, the best beach of the city and the breathtaking panorama.
After that the tour proceeds up to the city of Sorrento, known for its bright colours, typical citrus and cliffs. In Sorrento you will have free time to visit and walk around its historical centre, full of workshops selling the traditional ceramics, lacework and the famous digestif produced by local lemon rinds, the Limoncello.
The last part of the tour includes stop in the archaeological site of Pompeii. Here you will have free time to stroll around the ruins and admire what remains of Roman bathrooms, acient buildings, markets and gym, which still preserved in an excellent way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation service
- Live Commentary on board
- Free time in each site
What's excluded :
- Guide Service
- Entrance fee to Pompeii Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
This roman town was covered by the volcanic ash during the Vesuvius'eruption in 79 d.C and today its ruins still generate worldwide interest. Once in the Archaeological Site of Pompeii, you can walk at your pace and you will have 2 hours free time to enjoy it.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Positano is the pearl of Amalfi Coast. It is a tourist town from Roman period and today still remains of worldwide interest. The picture-postcard view often portrays it set in the rock of the Lattari Mountains.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
Sorrento is the pearl of the Sorrentine Peninsula and it's located just in front of Naples Bay.
This romantic town is famous for Piazza Tasso and its colourful alleys, where all the workshops take place, and for its stunning views overhanging the sea.
Here you will have about 1 hour free time to enjoy it and take some wonderful pics.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please advice in advance the local operator about your pick up place.Airports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Porto Di Napoli, Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.