Pompeii the Buried city
SKIP THE LINE
Your tour guide will deal with your tickets.
This tour includes the visit of places off the beaten paths.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided service
What's excluded :
- Tickets of 16 euro per person. Free entrance for under 18 provided with a valid ID document
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
You'll meet the guide that will take you around the Ancient city and you'll be visiting the most importants public and private edifices such as the Forum, the Thermal Baths, Menandro's House, the brothel called Lupanare with its erotic frescoes and many other houses and buildings. You’ll stroll into the uncrowded southern part of the ruins: in this area you’ll see the famous plaster casts that are the bodies of those who died during the eruption of Mount Vesuvius on 79 A.D. Then you'll head to the theaters and crossing the streets along its north side. For the better part of an hour, you may be able to feel as if you are in Pompeii with its ancient inhabitants
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Pompei Porta Marina, 80045 Pompei, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.