- One or two houses of the city
- The bath
- Plates casts
We will also see fountains, the mills, the restaurants, and different shops.
per adult from
What's included :
- tour service guide
What's excluded :
- entrance fees and beverage
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompeii is the best preserved Ancient city in the world. Only 30 minutes from Naples, the city lies at the feet of Mt. Vesuvius.
In 79 AD it was destroyed by the ashes and gases of the Volcano eruption. The ruins were discovered in the 18th century and now you can walk through it! It feels like going back in time.
I will take you on a fantastic journey on the streets of Pompeii.
Departure Point :Pompei Porta Marina, 80045 Pompei, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.