Pompeii, Vesuvius and Sorrento "Special Price" for Vehicle
Where is Pompeii?
The world famous Pompeii is 150 miles south of Rome, fairly close to Naples. It is a long day from
Rome or an easy excursion from Naples or the popular holiday area around Sorrento. .
per adult from
What's included :
- fuel, parking, English speaking driver, highway
What's excluded :
- lunch, licensed guide, entrance fees, tips
- Entry/Admission - Vesuvius National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
Tour Pompeii Vesuvius and Sorrento
Pompeii is a site (ruin) that words or pictures can not describe or capture. Filled with so much history. It is a must see where one can marvel over in person. If interested we can arrange a 2hour private tour guide for Pompeii for an additional cost of 120 euros.
Vesuvious is a stratovolcano in the Gulf of Naples, Italy about 9 kilometers east of Naples. A view of Naples at the height of the eruption in 1944 with the City of Torre del Greco in the background. Spectacular view!
Sorrento is a small quaint town in Campania, Southern Italy that is filled with shops, taverns, villas, hotels and incredible scenery. A must see place as well.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up at port / airport / hotel / train stationPorts
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Campania region is COVID-FREE
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.