Pompeii Vesuvius Sorrento
See Amalfi Coast takes you to those places that you've always wanted to visit when visiting Southern Italy. See Amalfi Coast introduces you to those out-of-the-way places the locals love and that large coach tours seldom reach. You can choose one of many package tours that have an authentic itinerary. It allows you to experience the regions fine cuisine as well seeing spectacular panoramic and breathtaking views of the Amalfi Coastline. You could even design your own tour, incorporating your list of "must see" places with our assistance. Either way, your escort driver will take care of everything, so you can sit back, relax and make the most of your time in Southern Italy. See Amalfi Coast believes travel is about "experiencing" new destinations and culture, rather than simply "passing through".
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking driver/fuel/parking/highway
What's excluded :
- licensed guide/entrance fees/lunch/tips
Pompeii is a site(ruin) that words or pictures can not describe or capture. Filled with so much history. It is a must see place where one can marvel over in person. If interested we can arrange a 2hour private tour guide for Pompeii for an additional cost of 120 euros.
Vesuvious is a stratovolcano in the Gulf of Naples, Italy about 9 kilometers east of Naples. A view of Naples at the height of the eruption in 1944 with the City of Torre del Greco in the background. Spectacular view!
Sorrento is a small quaint and relaxed town in Campania, Southern Italy that is filled with shops, taverns, villas, hotels and incredible scenery. A must see place as well.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up at hotel/airport/port/train station Airports
- Naples International Airport, Viale F. Ruffo di Calabria, 80144 Napoli NA, Italy
- Porto Di Napoli, Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Porto Di Salerno, Lungomare Trieste, 36-38, 84122 Salerno SA, Italy
- Amalfi Harbor Marina Coppola, Piazzale dei Protontini, 6, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
- Port of Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Campania region is COVID-FREE
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.