Ponta da Piedade Cruise to Caves and Beaches with Local Guide
Enjoy an exciting boat cruise on a modern speedboat to the world famous Caves and Beaches of Ponta da Piedade and Lagos.
With the expert guidance of a local guide, go through the Caves and secret coves of Ponta da Piedade and also experience the beautiful views of the golden beaches of Batata, Pinhão, D.Ana, Camilo, Canavial and Porto de Mós.
per adult from
60 to 75 minutes
What's included :
- Sightseeing of Caves and Beaches
- Local guide
- Boat cruise
- Live Commentary
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Discover Tours - Catamaran Cruises Kayaking & Cave Tours | Ponta da Piedade | Lagos, Marina de Lagos, Loja 28, 8600-780 Lagos, Portugal
Departing from Lagos Marina, a local guide will take you along Lagos's coastline showing you the caves of Ponta da Piedade and the Golden Beaches of Batata, Pinhão, D. Ana, Camilo, Barranco Martinho, Canavial and Porto de Mós.
As you cruise in and out of the caves, hear all about their names and how they are associated with local folklore. Names like the Titanic, the Lover's cave, the Cathedral or even the Elephant are common amongst these parts.
As you pass the Lighthouse, build in 1912 on old church ground's, you will view the breathtaking beaches of Barranco Martinho, Canavial and Porto de Mós.
On a normal sunny day and as far as the eye can reach, you will see the "end" of the world and the Algarve, the tip of Sagres, home to the famous Henry the Navigator. Take one last picture and it's time to go back. Just relax and enjoy the view on the way back to the city.
Pass By: Praia Dona Ana, Lagos Portugal
The most popular beach destination for the local residents and a must see. Marvel at the magnificent sandstone cliffs and golden sand of D. Ana beach.
Pass By: Praia do Camilo, Rua da Costa D'Oiro between Praia Dona Ana Beach and Praia da Boneca Beach, Lagos 8600-544 Portugal
Take a chance to witness the amazing views of Camilo Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in Europe
Pass By: Ponta da Piedade, Lagos Portugal
This area is world famous for its hidden beaches and fabulous caves.
Pass By: Praia do Porto de Mos, Estrada de Porto de Mos, Lagos 8600-513 Portugal
This hidden gem is perfect for windy days and showcases the magnificent beaches of the southern Algarve. Perfect for a walk and a afternoon of relaxation.
Departure Point :Discover Tours - Catamaran Cruises Kayaking & Cave Tours | Ponta da Piedade | Lagos, Marina de Lagos, Loja 28, 8600-780 Lagos, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We have embraced enhanced safety measures such as physical distance, reduced contact and cleanliness.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.