Pony Rides For Kids
On our pony rides, your keiki (kids) have a chance to do something they'll always feel proud of. Riding a horse is an unforgettable experience for kids, and our wranglers will help them become little wranglers in a setting that’s safe and comfortable.
Parents can walk alongside their child at no charge and get a few great photos along the way. Parents can also ride a horse alongside their child for the same price. One of our wranglers will lead, or “pony”, the horse while the kids sit in the saddle and feel on top of the world. Parents and kids alike can take in the beautiful scenery on the ranch, enjoying native Hawaiian plants, birds, and a cool, fresh breeze. Gunstock Ranch is situated in one of the most picturesque spots on Oahu’s North Shore, so there’s plenty for all ages to appreciate.
After the ride, children will have a chance to feed and pet the horses for the perfect end to a great adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of helmets
- Tour wrangler/ guide
- Free Parking
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos
- Bottled Water (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gunstock Ranch, 56-250 Kamehameha Hwy, Laie, Oahu, HI 96762
Children love this private horse experience tailored for riders ages 2-7 years old.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Gunstock Ranch, 56-250 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku, HI 96762, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 2 years
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. 240lb/109kg weight limit
- Long pants and covered shoes are recommended; bring a light jacket if the weather is cold
- We ride rain or shine. If canceled due to unsafe weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Phones or small cameras are allowed.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No pregnant or intoxicated riders are allowed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.