Pony Riding Tour from Pokhara Nepal
Enjoy Pony Riding Tour from Pokhara Nepal. With an option for 3 to 6 hours, you can go upto World pace stupa in 6 hours tour option. In 3 hours, will take you to north lake. The pony riding tour will began and ends from your hotel within Lakeside area of Pokhara.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Pony with Pony Man for each.
- Bottle of water.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off with Pony within Lakeside area of Pokhara.
- Private tour
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (Available on purchase)
- 8:30am, our representative will meet and greet you in your Hotel lobby area. Then, will start our pony riding tour. Riding will depends upon tour option you have selected during tour booking with price option. If it is for 3 hours one: Places will go towards North Lake to explore beautiful landscape, paddy fields, rural houses with local peoples, at the same time you can explore big Fewa Lake from another angle. If it is for 5-6 hours, you will take you upto World Peace Stupa. Pony man will handle your horse for entire this tour, so you will be safe and keep enjoy the scenic view during trip. Will stop for photos , if you feel worth to take snap. This tour will starts and ends from your hotel in Lakeside area of Pokhara.
Departure Point :Your hotel or residential place in Lakeside area of Pokhara or from our Branch office ,located in Lakeside-6, Pokhara, Nepal.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.