Port Arthur Private Charter Service
Port Arthur is a village and historic site, founded in 1830 on theTasman Peninsula as penal settlement and timber station for convict punishment. After bushfires and the elements eroded away the prison, it's now become an open-air museum. A well-preserved piece of history and enlisted in the world historical heritage list by Australian government.
On the return trip, you will get to see four of the best-known natural wonders in the Tasman Peninsula: the Tasman Arch, Devils Kitchen, Blow Hole and Tessellated Pavement.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver guide service
What's excluded :
- Port Arthur Site Entry
- Entry/Admission - Port Arthur Historic Site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port Arthur Historic Site, Arthur Highway, Port Arthur, Tasmania 7182 Australia
Port Arthur is a village and historic site, sitting on the Tasman Peninsula, it was a 19th-century penal settlement and is now an open-air museum. It is well-preserved and enlisted in the world historical heritage list by Australian government.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Eaglehawk Neck, Eaglehawk Neck, Tasmania
After lunch, we’ll visit the Tasman Arch, the Blow Hole, the Devils Kitchen, and the Tessellated Pavement. The best views of the rugged coastline are from the park's many bushwalks.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Hobart International Airport, Strachan St, Cambridge TAS 7170, Australia
- Port Arthur Historic Site, Visitor Centre, Historic Site, Port Arthur TAS 7182, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.