Port Douglas Daintree National Park Boutique Full-Day Tour
Enjoy a breathtaking visit to the Mossman Gorge
Take a relaxing swim or paddle in a stunning rainforest setting
Enjoy panoramic coastal views from the Alexandra Lookout
Travel in a luxurious air-conditioned touring vehicle
Savor a tropical lunch in the rainforest
Stroll along Cape Tribulation Beach where the rainforest cascades down to the sea
per adult from
What's included :
- All national park/ferry fees and an onboard library
- Tropical Restaurant Lunch
- Exotic fruit ice-cream at the Daintree Ice-Cream Company
- Refreshing swim/paddle in a secluded Daintree rainforest setting
- Air-conditioned touring vehicles
- Local, experienced guide
- Ponchos and umbrellas
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mossman, Mossman, Daintree Region, Queensland
Start with early pickup from Port Douglas at 7:15 AM. Travel to the Daintree National Park to visit its rainforest. See the diverse flora and fauna of the rainforest and the world-famous Great Barrier Reef. Stroll along Cape Tribulation beach, where the rainforest cascades down to the sea.
During your day, experience the tranquillity and the awesome splendor of the Mossman Gorge. Cruise the mighty Daintree River to admire the stunning wildlife and to search for the elusive Estuarine crocodiles in their natural habitat. Enjoy an abundance of amazing photo opportunities along the way.
Enjoy a sumptuous restaurant lunch with a glass of wine or beer with a tropical rainforest backdrop. Return to Port Douglas at approximately 5:00 PM.
Departure Point :Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.