Port Douglas Sunday Markets Day Tour
Enjoy some retail therapy with this half day tour to the award winning Port Douglas Markets. Source out a bargain, taste new tropical fruit or chase down that nik nak you need for holiday gifts!
Come and join us in the hype of the market ambiance of North Queensland's finest.
Begin the day bright and early starting at Rusty’s Market. Established for over 40 years this market is an established Cairns Tourist icon boasting colourful stallholders and abundance of exotic fruits. Journey Northbound along the beautiful ocean culminating at the famous award winning Port Douglas Markets over looking the Coral Sea. Spend the morning going from stall to stall, admire the beautiful hand made local crafts, & taking home many memories.
Visit Palm Cove Markets (first Sunday’s of the month), Holloways Beach Markets (second Sunday’s of the month) on your return journey on request. Have the afternoon free to spend in Cairns!
per adult from
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palm Cove, Palm Cove, Cairns Region, Queensland
Walk along the beautiful sand, stroll down the jetty and grab a coffee at your leisure.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Flagstaff Hill Lookout, 50 Murphy St, Port Douglas, Queensland 4877 Australia
Take in the incredible views and capture the perfect photo!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Rex Lookout, Wangetti Beach, Wangetti, Queensland 4877 Australia
Take in the breathtaking views
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Sunday Market Port Douglas, Anzac Park, Port Douglas, Queensland Australia
Explore the award winning markets of Port Douglas.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Rusty's Markets, 57-89 Grafton St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
2: Palm Cove Jetty, LOT 253 Williams Esplanade, Palm Cove QLD 4879, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Cairns QLD, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.