Port of Spain City Highlights and Maracas Bay
• Enjoy most of your time seeing and learning about our Capital City of Trinidad.
• During the hour visit famous landmarks like the Cathedral, Woodford Square, Red House and the Magnificent Seven.
• Your tour also takes you approximately 350 feet (106.68 meters) above sea level to Fort George to view magnificent panorama of Port of Spain.
• Plus, get a chance to taste local delicacies fresh coconut water and jelly.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private tour.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Bottled water
- • Overview of the capital city, Port of Spain, which includes a visit to the bustling Independence Square with its’ imposing Central Bank and Brian Lara Promenade, the surrounding shopping streets, Parliament Building, Supreme Court and historic Woodford Square.
• Queens Park Savannah – known as ‘the world’s largest roundabout.’ This 200-acre recreational park is lined with exotic trees and interesting colonial mansions with intricate architectural designs.
• The Magnificent Seven are the finest of these. After driving downtown Port of Spain, we'll drive through one of the northern suburb called Maraval. This takes us to the North Coast road that leads to Maracas Bay.
• Before reaching the bay we’d come to a lookout point. There is where we enjoy the panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and the surrounding bays and even enjoy local snacks and freshly seasoned fruit, locally called “MANGO CHOW , PINE CHOW".
• After spending 5 minute max at the look out we’ll proceed at the most popular beach in Trinidad, Maracas Bay, which is surrounded by lush green rainforest covered mountains, with a sandy beach lined with coconut trees.
• While relaxing and enjoy the scenic view of your surrounding the tour guide will provide the famous "BAKE AND SHARK" here you will get the opportunity to use many different sauces from which you can choose from beware of the very hot sauce "PEPPER"
• Dressing rooms with changing and toilet facilities are available.
• After having an enjoyable time at Maracas Bay we proceed to Fort George, which has an elevation of approximately 350 feet (106.68 meters) above sea level. Enjoy the spectacular views to this historical site where you have the opportunity to see the entire of Port of Spain and the west coast of the island.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face mask to be used at all times in the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.