Port of Spain City Tour
The bustling capital of Trinidad, Port of Spain, is an exciting city that intricately blends ancient and modern worlds and has a wide selection of shopping, art galleries and restaurants. Famous landmarks, majestic buildings and lush vegetation also await your discovery. A great introduction to the culture, history and lifestyle of Trinidad and Tobago.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Port of Spain, Port of Spain, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago
If it’s a quick introduction you want to our capital city, Port of Spain, then this tour is the one for you. The history of Trinidad began in 1498, whilst Port of Spain began in the late 1700’s. This tour will take you through time, from then to present day, journeying through the main streets and outskirts of the rich and vibrant city. Some of the historical points of interest include 19th century buildings such as Fort San Andres, Trinity Cathedral, the Red House and National Museum.
Pass By: Queen's Park Savannah, 11 Queen's Park East, Port of Spain Trinidad
It continues around the largest round-a-bout in the world, the Queen’s Park Savannah, where you will find out more about the magnificent 20th century buildings and castles which once belonged to affluent residents of Trinidad. Several of these remarkable buildings include the Gingerbread House, Queen’s Royal College, Prime Minister’s Office, Stollmeyer’s Castle and the President’s House. The tour will also excite you with information about our Carnival celebrations for which the Queen’s Park Savannah is the main stage.
Pass By: Royal Botanical Gardens, Queen's Park Savannah, Port of Spain Trinidad
Not all of Port of Spain are older buildings, this small but highly progressive country showcases its creative abilities in many modern buildings which include the Twin Towers, Waterfront Towers, Public Library, Hall of Justice and National Academy for the Performing Arts. As a caring people we believe in the preservation of our flora and fauna, so the city is beautifully greened with lots of squares and parks, which includes the Brian Lara Promenade, Woodford Square, Emperor Valley Zoo and Royal Botanical Gardens.
Stop At: Lady Young Road, Lady Young Rd, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
After all of this, you are taken to the Lady Young Lookout where you will get a spectacular view of the city from above. It is truly a breathtaking photo opportunity. From here it’s back to your pickup location knowing that this short tour will leave you wanting for more.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from anywhere in Port of Spain but please contact us to verify. For pick-ups outside of Port of Spain, please contact us as additional fees will apply. Piarco International Airport is not in Port of Spain.Airports
- Piarco Airport, Port of Spain Trinidad
- Port of Spain Cruise Ship Complex
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay an extra 50% of the ticket cost
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.