Port of Spain Shore Excursion: (Group Tour) City Highlight / Maracas Beach
When your cruise ship docks in Port of Spain, know that you have your shore excursion booked ahead; no last-minute scrambling.Introduce yourself to its City highlights with a visit to the largest Roundabout in the World also home to the Trinidad Carnival.The Queen's Park Savannah !.. take part in a hop off hop on peruse on the western part of the savannah among an Architecture collection of Castles and Chalets and Coconut water. A quick Birds eye View of the City.
Then it's onto a Drive Through the Northern Range Rainforest ...Hungry don't worry as lunch is the Bake n Shark sandwich served on the Beach of Maracas Bay (Guest is responsible for their food expenses), an Hour or two at the Bay Should aid Digestion.Take a Swim or just relax... as we return to the Ship .So get at least (4) friends to try this Trip with you.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Queen's Park Savannah
- Entry/Admission - Memorial Park
- Entry/Admission - Maracas Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Queen's Park Savannah, 11 Queen's Park East, Port of Spain Trinidad
City highlight The Queen's Park Savannah !.. take part in a hop off hop on peruse on the western part of the savannah among an Architecture collection of Castles and Chalets and Coconut water.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Memorial Park, Frederick St, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
A Memorial Park Honouring Trinidad and Tobago nationals, Canadians, British and Americans that lost their lives in the first and second World War.Visit to the City's very own Historical Museum where you get to browse on your own..(Museum option only if open)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Maracas Beach, Port of Spain Trinidad
Then it's onto a Drive off the Northern Range Rainforest with the most Breathtaking Views.. Hungry don't worry as lunch is the Bake n Shark sandwich served on the Beach of Maracas Bay ( Guests are Responsible for their own expenses ),This popular spot is the ideal Caribbean beach, but is just as famous for the scenic drive through the Rainforest it takes to reach it. an Hour or two at the Bay Should aid Digestion.Take a Swim or just relax before we head back to the Ship.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please Proceed to Main Port Public Exit Gate outside or Hotel lobby area and look for the agent holding the (MyRide*) Transfer company Logo sign or Logo T Shirt.Ports
- Port of Spain Cruise Ship Terminal main exit Gate,Report to the Agent holding the ABx Transfer company Logo sign.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Roads are Very windy (Very Sharp Bends) and may cause Car Sickness take necessary Meds
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.