Porta Nuova Walking Experience
If you are looking for the new Milan’ skyline, you are in the right place!
During the last years Milan lived a period of change. A result of this change is due to a new revitalization project of Porta Nuova district that changed the entire panorama of the city.
Enjoy 1.5-hour walking experience with your monolingual speaking guide. You are going to admire the skyscrapers as the Vertical Forest, the Diamond Tower, the Unicredit Tower and many others. Then, you will relax and enjoy free time at the new green lung of Milan: the Biblioteca degli Alberi.
Let your guide lead you throughout Corso Como and Piazza Gae Aulenti and the enchanting history behind this area.
Prepare yourself to discover and take the best pictures of the new design of Milan!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Certified Tour Guide
- Headphones from 10 participants
- Small groups tour
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pick-up/Drop-off hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Palazzo Lombardia, Via Melchiorre Gioia, 20124 Milan Italy
Pass By: Bosco Verticale, Via Federico Confalonieri, 20124 Milan Italy
Pass By: Piazza Gae Aulenti Zona Garibaldi, 20124 Milan Italy
Piazza Gae Aulenti
Pass By: Corso Como, Milan Italy
Departure Point :Via Melchiorre Gioia, 31, 20124 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.